Tuesday 13 November 2012

Smile , Let it past :)

Hello Blog Readers? :)
Miss meee ? :p
I am here to write something because I'm boring ....
Da Hell. Excited so long for this Holidays but i feel so boringgg. Da heck.
And it's a lots of PBS waiting us to do. All PBS last minute one. Teachers called us back to school for PBS -_-
But also nice la. Can see dao friends then talk cock. HAHA.
Hmm... Now days only can face computer. Television only - AT NIGHT - cause no nice de movie.
Oh yea. I just finish watching a movie named ' High and Lows ' .
Damn nice but the ending jiu Emo liao >: I suggest you all watch that movie. Really niceyy.

This morning just training at school. Do pagar . and 100m.
Aww man. I almost 1 week ++ no training dy. Too kik and i felt almost vomit. -.-
Bahaha. -.- Tired but still playing computer since i back from school.
Just finished my Science project and i still got a Geografi preject haven done. Lazy zZzz
Moral a lots of PBS needa do and i just put it there. Da heck i lazy to do. REALLY LAZY. It's too many bahh. Like a hill :p
I wish i could say ' STOP PBS SAVE STUDENTS ' to my teachers -_-
And yeshhh! I changed my ringtone to Mr.Bean! :D Quite funny when someone call me. HEHEH.

Sad caseeeeeeeeeeeeeee happened when i am at Kapit. -.-
My ipod Neo Touch MISSING :( I miss it damn much.. Stupid thief stole it WTF.
It's my baby you KNOW?! TO the THIEF : If someday your things was missing and it stolen by someone how do you feel?! Before you steal my Ipod Please THINK. I hate you.... I miss my Ipod all the days! </3
Yea it's not very expensive for somebody because it's second - hand. I know.. but it's not my money. It's my dad's! He work so hard and buy me that Ipod! How could you stole it?! Fuck you :'(
Now thinking how to save money just to buy a new one?
Hmm.. really hard for me if you want me to save moneyyyyy. >:
Too bad.. Hmrp.

Plus on , I need money when 25 Nov go to Johor..
I quite poor this holiday and i am finding work. Any suggestion? Jkkkkk.
It's not enough la if i only bring RM200 ++ At least RM300. One week ar. 不便宜 /3\
Any sponser?! HAHAH....................................................... >:
hmm. Going to Dino Trek tmr with my BELOVED MAO 
Hope she can go.

HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. HOPE I CAN SAVE RM300 EARLIER! Pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Buh- Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Xoxo. Jin.

2 comments: