Thursday 4 October 2012

Nobody cares .

Hihi. Long time didn't update. Phew. Too busy? Yea. i think so.
HAIH. A lots of sucks things happened. WHY do worse thing ALIVE?
WHY! :O
who can tell me why.. Under 13 competition. i did my best. But nobody really care.
Sorry , i never beem sarawak team .hate myself being so Noob.
Every of my 努力. all 否定 by you. sucksssss.

Blamee me all the thingss. I know a , i am the worse ever one :)
But i did my best . sorry , they're better than me a . i know that. HAHA. why myself being so weak? I don't know. Care about them jiu enough ler. For you i am just a shit. Spoiler ^^ And to someone-s : if you dare , don't say my bad thingy behind me. if you dare , straight tell me. 不要乱乱讲话、要讲我就光明正大的讲。I don't care you bitches. All things that you two do for me it's CHILDISH :) Form 2 ehh , hai bu childish? CEYYYY. (:

Cincai you lar. Say jiu say lor , fan zheng i don't care :D PEOPLE don't even care BITCHES :) #要对号入座也可以 :D WELCOMEE. sorry i noob , mei you zi ge go Pld . sorry la. 酱看不起我那还给我去 Pld zomok ? later i xiasoi you orhhh. (: Why the hell everything so suckss? And to my BELOVED haters , when you hating or talking about someone , why don't you think about yourself sin? and , you hate because YOU JEALOUS :)

AND AND AND :D
 I BROUGHT THIS :D
Niceee? :D

HEY BITCHES , DISLIKE ME? FUCK OFF :)


No comments:

Post a Comment