Sunday 24 February 2013

回不去的从前

不记得上次回来的时候是几时了. Anyways , iam backkk! :)

It's about our story. But it passed again (:
I know i should face it with a smile. Yea. It's life , my choice .

I know , i lose relationshits but i still got friendships! :)
Thanks friends always be there for me.
Friends always be there for me and listen to me. But where are you when i am upset? :)

You broke our promises!! what can i do with these things? Hmrpp. Sad case.
But until now , i know SINGLE always the best .
Focus on studies , sports , and friendshipsss!
Please cherishhhhh! :')

I got friends , they were so awesome :D

Babes !!
The emo queen , grace hii  

Second partner ; siaw yen :D

four crazy people :D #dunstan #grace #eileen.

the girl who is at beijing study :( miss her lots :(

the bestieee :D Maoooo love her muchhh. 

she is shooo prettyyyy ! :**

the one :)

time at sibu :)

the person who won't angry , listen to people and bring laugh to people.

Status for some one :
反正都不关我的事了 , 担心来有屁用 ? /:

还记得你答应过我什么 ? 你毁了我们之间的承诺 !
看到你和她一起出去 , 想也知道你不会回来了。
为什么每次搞破坏的都是她 ? 你在敷衍我.
为什么偏偏在元宵 ? 还记得新年是你和我一起倒数的 :')
我留住你的人又怎样 ? 也留不住你的心啊 :')
还是会想念,但是我宁愿想念也不要痛苦 :')

No comments:

Post a Comment